Oderland is one of the leading web hosting companies in Sweden. We offer server solutions in various forms, from web hosting to managed as well as customized server solutions for enterprise customers.
Now we are looking for a Manager/Product Owner for our Managed WordPress service. We help our Managed WordPress customers to manage their WordPress website. From technical updates to optimization and troubleshooting when needed.
As a Manager for Managed WordPress, you will help develop the service to make it even better for our customers. You’ll also pass on knowledge to our support department when needed.
We believe that you are a good fit for the Managed WordPress Manager if you have a strong technical knowledge of WordPress and WordPress development. You are a problem solver who likes to both create smart solutions to solve problems, automate and simplify for both you and the client. You also enjoy occasionally hanging out with your colleagues at an afterwork or other fun events and conferences.
To be a good fit as a Managed WordPress Manager, we see that you:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Preferably a deeper knowledge of linux, cli, PHP and Python.
- Can and is used to writing documentation.
- Have knowledge in how to build custom WordPress extensions.
- Has knowledge in building features to automate and streamline processes.
- Feels it is rewarding to help people around you.
- Likes to learn new things and likes to keep up with developments.
- Project manager alt product owner experience
We would also like to see you have experience with:
- Various popular WordPress-related frameworks such as Sage and Bedrock.
- Common tools used in WordPress development, such as git, gulp, webpack and wp-cli.
- Have an understanding of and can implement performance monitoring.
Oderland has been around since 1998 and is today one of Sweden’s most recommended web hosting companies, not least in the WordPress industry. We are located in newly renovated premises in central Gothenburg, a stone’s throw from Kopparmärra with 5 minutes distance to Central Station for those who live outside the city. Your new colleagues consist of both guys and girls of different ages.
In the office you will find, among other things, a large, well-stocked fridge with drinks, breakfast, fruit, pool and ping pong tables and big screens. Other benefits include pension insurance, extra medical insurance and a well-being allowance.
Primarily we are looking for someone who can be based in our office in Gothenburg the majority of the time, but for the right person remote may also be an option.
Apply by 15 December via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your application Responsible Managed WordPress. We are interviewing on an ongoing basis and may fill the position earlier.